Pork sausage with tomato salad, cambuci pepper and red onion
View in original language
- Boneless Pallet in medium cubes | 700 g
- Pork bacon in medium cubes | 300 g
- Salt | 20 g
- Chili pepper, finely chopped | 10 g
- Black pepper | 10 g
- Chopped Parsley | 10 g
- Thin lamb tripe, desalted for 24 hours | 1 unit(s)
- Salad: different types of tomatoes in large pieces | 3 unit(s)
- Cleaned and halved cambuci pepper | 5 unit(s)
- Thinly sliced red onion | 1 unit(s)
- Fleur de sel | to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil | 80 ml
- Sherry Vinegar | 50 ml
- Fine cassava flour from a small producer | to taste
- Sausage preparation: Freeze the meat and bacon, and then in a meat grinder, using the "6 disk", grind the palette and bacon. Grind only once.
- Add the seasonings and mix everything very well. Then let the mixture rest for at least 3 hours.
- Soak the lamb tripe in water for half an hour. Then wash well with running water. Place the casing in the funnel of the filler, remove the mixture from the fridge and fill the casing.
- Every 10cm roll up the tripe or tie with a string.
- Keep in the fridge.
- Salad preparation: choose 3 types of tomato of your choice, cut into large pieces and set aside.
- Fry the cambuci pepper in oil at 180°C and dry on a paper towel.
- In a bowl mix the tomato, cambuci pepper and onion. Season with sherry vinegar, olive oil and fleur de sel.
- Grill the sausages and serve them with the tomato salad and manioc flour (aside).
Did you like this recipe?