Pork ribs in the pressure cooker
View in original language
- Pork Chop2 kg
- Lemon3 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Tomatoes2 unit(s)
- Olive oil2 tablespoon
- Girl's Finger Pepper1 unit(s)
- Garlic2 unit(s)
- Onion3 unit(s)
- Season the ribs with salt and lemon.
- Cover the bottom of the pressure cooker with the onion and add the tomatoes, place the ribs, the girl's finger pepper, the garlic and the olive oil on top.
- So it is not necessary to add water. Then cover the pan and bring to a boil.
- When pressure, lower the heat and leave for 25 minutes.