View in original language
- 400 g pork ribs to taste
- Garlic to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a serving dish, season the ribs with the spices suggested.
- Put the pressure cooker on the fire
- Add oil and toss the rib
- Saute the rib well
- Then add an American glass of water and cover
- Cover the pressure cooker and let it cook for 5 minutes after it gets pressure.
- Open the pan and let it fry and
- Is ready
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Roasted Pork Chop with Potatoes
Pork ribs in the oven