View in original language
- Pork Loin Steak (2 pieces)400 g
- Homemade tomato sauce500 g
- Mozzarella Cheese200 g
- Parmesan cheese50 g
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Wheat Flour250 g
- Bread flour400 g
- Soybean Oil300 ml
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Season the sirloin steaks with salt and pepper.
- Dip the steak in the flour, then in the eggs (previously beaten) and in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry the steaks in oil at 170ºC, until golden brown.
- In a refractory, mount with tomato sauce, place the steaks made, and cover with the rest of the sauce.
- Cover the entire container with the mozzarella cheese and sprinkle the Parmesan on top.
- Place in a very hot oven, or salamander, to brown the cheese and heat the sauce.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like