Pork medallion in mustard sauce
View in original language
- Pork Filet Mignon Medallion1 kg
- Salt to taste
- Oil1 tablespoon
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Spices (fine herbs) to taste
- Mustard4 tablespoon
- In a medium bowl, place the medallions, seasonings and mix and refrigerate to taste for 30 minutes.
- In a large pan, add the oil and heat over high heat.
- Add the medallions and fry for 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat, transfer to a platter, cover and keep warm.
- In the same pan, add the onion and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the mustard and water, and cook over low heat for 3 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
- Return the medallions to the skillet and coat them with the sauce.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.