Pork loin with pineapple and mango, coconut and ginger puree.
View in original language
- Diced Mango200 g
- grated ginger15 g
- Cachaça30 ml
- Onion50 g
- Water or vegetable broth to taste
- Unsweetened Dried Coconut1 tablespoon
- Diced pork loin300 g
- Pineapple200 g
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Cumin to taste
- Roasted peanuts2 tablespoon
- Sauté the onion with the fat of your choice, add the mango and lightly saute it.
- Carefully add the cachaça and let it flambé until all the alcohol evaporates.
- Add a small amount of water or vegetable broth to avoid burning. Add the coconut and cook until a puree forms. You can process in a blender or with a mixer if you feel the need.
- At the end of the preparation, use a little salt just to enhance the flavor.
- Season the loin with salt, pepper and cumin to taste.
- Seal the pineapple cubes in a skillet and set aside.
- Grill the loin and at the end add the pineapple and peanuts. Serve immediately to prevent the acidity of the pineapple from modifying the texture of the meat.