Pork loin with pineapple and mango, coconut and ginger puree.
View in original language
- Diced Mango200 g
- grated ginger15 g
- Cachaça30 ml
- Onion50 g
- Water or vegetable broth to taste
- Unsweetened Dried Coconut1 tablespoon
- Diced pork loin300 g
- Pineapple200 g
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Cumin to taste
- Roasted peanuts2 tablespoon
- Sauté the onion with the fat of your choice, add the mango and lightly saute it.
- Carefully add the cachaça and let it flambé until all the alcohol evaporates.
- Add a small amount of water or vegetable broth to avoid burning. Add the coconut and cook until a puree forms. You can process in a blender or with a mixer if you feel the need.
- At the end of the preparation, use a little salt just to enhance the flavor.
- Season the loin with salt, pepper and cumin to taste.
- Seal the pineapple cubes in a skillet and set aside.
- Grill the loin and at the end add the pineapple and peanuts. Serve immediately to prevent the acidity of the pineapple from modifying the texture of the meat.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Loin with Pineapple
Rice with Pork Loin
Pork loin with pineapple