Pork Filet Mignon with Creamy Orange
View in original language
- Pork Filet Mignon | 500 g
- Herbs of Provence | 2 tablespoon
- Pepperoni Pepper | 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil | 3 tablespoon
- Butter | 25 g
- Minced garlic | 2 tablespoon
- Dry white wine | 3/4 cup
- Salt | to taste
- sliced orange | 1 unit(s)
- Honey | 2 tablespoon
- Thyme leaves and a few more sprigs for bleaching | 1 tablespoon
- Fresh cream | 3/4 cup
- Maizena | 1 dessert spoon
- Cut the pork filet mignon into medallions 2 fingers high and season with herbs de provance and pepperoni pepper 3 hours before preparation.
- Heat the oil and place the medallions. Let it seal for 2 minutes. Flip and leave another 2 min on the other side. Meanwhile, add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the minced garlic and leave for 1 min. Add the wine, salt, cover the pan, lower the heat and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Open the lid, add the honey, the orange slices and the thyme leaves and leave the pan uncovered for another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the cream with the cornstarch.
- After the 5 minutes have passed, add the cream and leave for another 2 minutes to thicken the sauce.
- Finish with sprigs of thyme and enjoy.
- TIP: serve with white rice and golden potatoes
Did you like this recipe?