Pf fit ground beef roulade
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Ground beef800 g
- Bacon200 g
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Mozzarella300 g
- Mayonnaise Salad (recipe in my profile)800 g
- Pumpkin puree (recipe in my profile)800 g
- In a processor add the ground beef, onion and bacon, season with salt and pepper and process until it becomes a homogeneous mixture.
- Open this mixture on a sheet of pvc film and cover with mozzarella, wrap it with the help of plastic film, and take it to the fridge for 20 min.
- Take the meat out of the plastic film and put it in the oven for approximately 30 minutes, let it rest for another 10 minutes, and it is ready to serve.