View in original language
- Hard thigh800 g
- Tomato sauce1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic to taste
- Pepper1 unit(s)
- Beef broth1 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Coriander or Green Scent to taste
- Water1/2 cup
- In a pressure cooker, put the oil and garlic to sauté, let it brown.
- Put the steaks cut in half and let it seal. When there is little water, add the seasonings.
- Peppers, onions, black pepper whatever you want to add is at this time. When you sauté everything add half a sachet of tomato sauce and half a cup of water.
- Put the salt, mix everything and leave for 5 minutes on medium heat. After that time, let the pressure go away on its own.
- Just open and finish with coriander or green smell.