View in original language
- Pork fat | 1 to taste
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Black pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Bay leaves | 1 unit(s)
- Thick and thin tripe (from mocotó, tripe) | 1 kg
- Onion and garlic | 1 unit(s)
- Pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Wash all the chopped ingredients in running water and with plenty of lemon, to remove impurities.
- Allow to soak to remove any strong odors.
- Boil and set aside to drain. Soon after, mix with the other seasonings in a pan and let it cook in a low oven.
- The next day, sauté the onion, tomato, pork fat, garlic, bell pepper and black pepper separately. Then add the other ingredients and cook until well cooked. Serve it hot!
Did you like this recipe?