Oxtail with shrimp
View in original language
- Oxtail | 1 kg
- Tomatoes | 3 unit(s)
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Red pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Blonde | 1 unit(s)
- Lemons | 2 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- pinga | to taste
- Shrimp | 100 g
- Clean the oxtail well with the lemon.
- In a pressure cooker, sauté the oxtail with the onion, garlic and pepper until golden.
- Put the chopped tomatoes, salt and water to cook.
- Leave on pressure for 40 minutes.
- After opening the pressure cooker, add the bay leaf and the pinga, let it cook for another 5 to 6 minutes on medium heat.
- When everything is soft, place the watercress in the pan and turn off the heat.
- Finally, place the prawns on top.
Did you like this recipe?