View in original language
- Oxtail | 2 kg
- Potato | 1 kg
- Watercress | 2 unit(s)
- Seasoning to taste | 1 unit(s)
- In the pressure cooker, I put onion, and oil, let the onion brown and put the oxtail, after that I let it take a color, and cook without pressure, good to look at because it can also burn.
- It was already half cooked, but it was still tough, I put tomato, pepper, more onion and hot green smell, I kept stirring, then cover the pressure cooker so that it gets very soft..
- After it was well cooked, but I still didn't let it unravel, so that it cooks with the potato 🥔, cut into cubes and just covered superficial..
- Finally, the potato was cooked to the point, I put the watercress on top, and I covered the surface too, so it doesn't get too soft, and we put it in a pyrex to be served at the table..
Did you like this recipe?