View in original language
- Onion | 50 g
- Garlic | 10 g
- Olive oil | 50 ml
- Boneless Boiled Oxtail | 250 g
- Oxtail cooking broth | 400 ml
- Agulinha Rice | 100 g
- Chili pepper | to taste
- Mini watercress | 50 g
- Green Smell | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- In a pan, sauté the onion and garlic in the oil.
- Add the shredded oxtail and broth. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and add the rice.
- Cook for 20 minutes, until the rice is tender.
- Finish with the pout pepper, the mini watercress and the green smell, adjust the salt and serve.
Did you like this recipe?