Oven kibbeh stuffed with cottage cheese
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Ground beef500 g
- Wheat for kebab1 cup
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Mashed Garlic3 unit(s)
- Worcestershire sauce1 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice1 unit(s)
- Green smell to taste
- Salt, black pepper, red pepper, spicy paprika, black pepper, and seasonings of your choice to taste
- Cottage cheese2 unit(s)
- Hydrate the wheat with hot water. Put water until it covers the wheat and wait until it gets hydrated and increases in size.
- After hydrating the wheat and waiting the necessary time, mix all the ingredients except the curd. Mix well until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Grease a baking dish with butter and place half of the mixture, arrange it well in the baking pan and place the curd.
- Cover with the other half of the mixture, leave it very smooth and finish watering with a little olive oil.
- Make superficial diagonal cuts (if you want), and bake in a medium oven for around 15 to 20 minutes.