View in original language
- Steak | 1 kg
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic | 2 unit(s)
- Black Pepper | 1 to taste
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- In a bowl, season the steaks with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Cover with a cloth and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel the onions, removing the greenest layers.
- Then slice the onions into half moons or slices.
- Transfer the sliced onions to a skillet with water and boil until translucent (about 3 minutes)
- Then put the meat in the skillet.
- And then just wait for the tip
Did you like this recipe?