Onion ham with toast
View in original language
- Diced pork shank800 g
- Lemon juice1 unit(s)
- Garlic Cloves2 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Oil4 tablespoon
- Sliced onions2 unit(s)
- Sliced stale breads3 unit(s)
- Olive oil for drizzling to taste
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (tea)1 cup
- Oregano to taste
- Season the ham with the lemon, garlic and salt. Heat a pan with half the oil, add the ham and fry for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cover with water and cook for 20 minutes or until very soft. Turn off the heat, let it cool and shred.
- Heat another pan with the rest of the oil, add the onion, fry until wilted, add the shredded ham and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Pour in a serving dish and keep warm. For the toasts, place them in a serving dish and keep warm. high, preheated, until browned. Remove and serve with the ham.