View in original language
- Mutton (Lamb) on the bone.1 kg
- Chopped tomato1 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Chopped red pepper1 unit(s)
- Garlic Cloves3 unit(s)
- Colorau3 teaspoon
- Coriander and chives to taste
- Black pepper1 coffee spoon
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable Ready Seasoning Tablet1 unit(s)
- Oil2 tablespoon
- Season the lamb with salt, paprika, black pepper and the tablet of your choice.
- In the pressure cooker, add the oil, onion and chopped garlic, brown and add the seasoned meat, then add the tomato, pepper, chives and cilantro.
- Let it sauté a little and add water, close the pan and let it cook for 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a refractory and add chopped cilantro and chives on top.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Lamb cooked in homemade sauce
Seasoned boiled lamb
Lamb in homemade sauce