MOCOTÓ WITH PIRÃO / KNOWN AS HAND OF VACA SUPER EASY TO MAKE
View in original language
- Ingredients for the mocotó (cow's hand) | 1 unit(s)
- Lemon | 1 unit(s)
- Potatoes | 3 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce | 300 g
- Tomatoes | 3 unit(s)
- Chopped green pepper | 1/2 unit(s)
- Scented pepper | 3 unit(s)
- medium chopped onions | 2 unit(s)
- Garlic | 5 unit(s)
- Cassava flour (for the mush) | 150 g
▶️ Seasonings to taste
- Put the mocotó in the pressure cooker with water and the juice of a lemon and bring to the fire, put the pressure on for ten minutes, turn off the water and take it back to the pot to season to taste.
- With the fire on and the pressure cooker, add the oil, onion and garlic.
Soon after add the mocotó, pepper, tomato, chili pepper and tomato sauce, chimichurri, powdered bay leaf and salt.
Also add the black pepper and the parsley and the potatoes and water until all the mocotó is covered.
- Close the pressure cooker, when you get pressure, let the mocotó cook for 60 minutes.
Turn it off and let the pressure off naturally.
- After opening the pressure cooker, place the mocotó on a platter and take it to the table and serve.
✅ How to prepare the pirão
Add 300ml of mocotó broth in a pan and add the manioc flour little by little, stir quickly so that it does not form pellets until it reaches the point of porridge.
Did you like this recipe?