mincemeat for aperitif
View in original language
- Minced Rump | 1 kg
- garlic | 4 unit(s)
- beef broth powder | 2 unit(s)
- oil | 4 tablespoon
- black pepper | 1 dessert spoon
- salt | to taste
- water | to taste
- In a pan, heat the oil, garlic and brown. Add the minced meat and salt, sauté for 20 minutes.
- Add the beef stock and black pepper and continue to stir. Go dripping water for the meat to take color.
- Once it's golden brown, remove the heat. Serve with farofa.
Did you like this recipe?