Minced meat with potato
View in original language
- Oil1 tablespoon
- Ground beef500 g
- Potato3 unit(s)
- Kinor broth1 unit(s)
- In a bowl, season the ground beef with garlic, salt and seasoning to taste.
- Then peel and cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the ground beef until all the water has evaporated.
- Then put the potatoes, tomato paste and kinor beef broth and add a little water
- Then let it cook on high heat for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are soft and serve.