MINCED MEAT CROWN
View in original language
- Potatoes05 unit(s)
- Ground beef1/2 kg
- Tomatoes without skin and without seeds02 unit(s)
- Green pepper01 unit(s)
- Onion slices01 unit(s)
- Garlic Cloves to taste
- Tomato sauce4 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Add any seasonings you like. to taste
- Cook the potatoes with salt and make a firm puree. Reserve
- Sauté the peppers with half the onion and the tomatoes and place in a shape with a hole in the middle greased with margarine.
- In a pan, sauté the minced meat with garlic, the other half of the onion and the tomato sauce. Let it cook until it runs out of broth.
- Place the ground beef in the pan on top of the peppers and tomato, forming a layer.
- Place the puree on top forming the last layer and press down well with the support of a spoon.
- Unmold in a round refractory and serve hot.