View in original language
- Pork loin / boneless (or any other of your preference.250 g
- Crushed garlic3 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Chimichurri2 tablespoon
- Salt2 tablespoon
- Peppermint2 unit(s)
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Breadcrumbs or panko1 teaspoon
- Oil2 teaspoon
- Season the steaks with garlic, onion, peppermint, chimichurri and salt. Leave in this seasoning for about 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
- Dip the steaks in the beaten eggs.
- Then coat the steaks in breadcrumbs or panko.
- Now, just fry in hot oil.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Banana and oat muffins
Brigadier spoon egg with white chocolate