Mignon medallion with baroa puree
View in original language
- Filet mignon cut into medallions | 4 unit(s)
- Salt and pepper | to taste
- Mix for chimichurri | 4 tablespoon
- Butter | 4 tablespoon
- Baroa Potato | 500 g
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Parmesan | 50 g
- Season the meat with salt and pepper and sear it on both sides in a hot skillet. Reserve
- Mix the chimichurri with 2 tbsp of butter and spread over the medallions.
- Cook the potatoes in a pan with water and salt until they soften.
- Pass the potatoes while still hot through the ricer, add 2 tbsp of butter and mix well. Add half of the box of sour cream and mix well.
- Place the medallions in the oven preheated to 200° for 10 min.
- Finish the puree with the grated cheese.
- Serve the puree with the meat and drizzle with a drizzle of olive oil.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Shrimp with vegetables and Baroa Mashed Potato
Mushroom Risotto with Filet Mignon Medallions
Codfish with baroa potato puree
Baroa potato puree