View in original language
- red or mulatto beans | 1/2 kg
- Calabrian sausages | 2 unit(s)
- Bank | 200 g
- tomato sauce | 200 ml
- diced seedless tomatoes | 2 unit(s)
- Olive | to taste
- Onion and garlic | to taste
- Pepperoni Pepper | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Coriander | to taste
- ground beef | 1/2 kg
- Sauté an onion to cook the beans in pressure for 30 to 40 min.
- In another pan, make the ground beef sautéed with onion and garlic when it is cooked add the pepperoni and kingdom pepper to taste, salt, olive and tomato sauce, turn off the heat and add the tomatoes and cilantro, set aside.
- In another pan, fry the chopped bacon, the sausage cut into half moons and add onion and garlic, when the garlic has softened, throw the beans that are already cooked with water, then add the ground meat and mix everything.
Did you like this recipe?