Meatballs In Sauce
View in original language
- Ground beef600 g
- Minced garlic2 unit(s)
- grated onion1 unit(s)
- Salt, black pepper and oregano1 to taste
- Tomato sauce1 unit(s)
- Water1 cup
- Olive oil, and chopped parsley1 to taste
- I started by making the meatballs. In a large pot I put the ground beef, minced garlic, salt, oregano and black pepper.
- Mix the ingredients well with the meat and form the meatballs. And I booked
- Now in a pan, put the chopped garlic and the oil and the onion. I let it fry a little and then I put the tomato sauce.
- I also seasoned the sauce with salt, pepper and oregano. I added the water and stirred well.
- As soon as the sauce starts to boil, I added the meatballs and covered the pan and let it cook for about 20 minutes. Finally, I added the chopped parsley and served with pasta.
- But with white rice, it's delicious too.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like