View in original language
- Ground beef | 1/2 kg
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic | 3 unit(s)
- Green scent, coriander or parsley | to taste
- Breadcrumbs | 1/2 cup
- Black pepper and oregano | to taste
- Tomato sauce | 340 g
- Sazon | to taste
- Tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Place the ground beef in a container, add the egg, the crushed garlic, salt, half the grated onion, black pepper and oregano to taste, the breadcrumbs, seasoning and parsley.
- Mix everything with your hand until you get the point of rolling, then roll all the mixture, make small balls
- In a pan with oil, fry all the meatballs on both sides, and remove from the heat and set aside.
- In the same pan that you fried the meatballs, make the sauce.
- Put half a chopped onion, garlic and let it brown then put the chopped tomatoes, salt, season and stir and let it sauté, right after put the tomato sauce, kingdom pepper, green smell and let it cook for 5 minutes
- Then add the meatballs, cover the pan, let it cook for another 5 minutes and it's ready.
Did you like this recipe?