View in original language
- MINCED MEAT500 g
- Garlic Cloves2 unit(s)
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Green Smell to taste
- Smoked Thin Sausage2 unit(s)
- Oat flakes2 tablespoon
- Start by processing the garlic, onion, parsley and sausage (be careful not to turn into a paste, the intention is that they are finely chopped and well mixed).
- In a bowl, place the meat, this mixture and the oatmeal, mix well.
- Make the balls and bake them in the air fryer already preheated to 180°C for approximately 30 minutes (stirring halfway through).
- In a pan make the sauce and then put the meatballs, let it boil for a few minutes.
- ATTENTION: WHO DOESN'T HAVE AIR FRYER, JUST SEAL THE MEATBALLS IN THE FRYING PAN AND THEN PLACE IN THE PAN WITH THE SAUCE.