View in original language
- Ground beef | 500 g
- Chopped Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Homemade seasoning (your preference) | 1 tablespoon
- Corn starch | 1 tablespoon
- Wheat flour | 1 tablespoon
- Whole egg | 1 unit(s)
- Salt and pepper | to taste
- Green Smell | to taste
- Finely chopped cherry tomatoes | 50 g
- Mix all the ingredients for the meatballs very well and make meat balls of approximately one medium size.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Put approximately 3 fingers of oil in a pan and wait for the oil to heat up.
- Fry for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring and turning so that it cooks evenly.
✔️ TIP: Or bake for 30 min at 200º.
Did you like this recipe?