meat with cassava
View in original language
- One kilo of meat (chuck) | 1 kg
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Three Cloves of Garlic | 3 unit(s)
- Dehydrated Green Smell | 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper | 1 coffee spoon
- Spicy paprika | 1 coffee spoon
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Sachet of tomato sauce | 1 unit(s)
- Colored peppers | 1 to taste
- Parsley | 1 to taste
- Half a kilo of cooked cassava | 1/2 kg
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
Chop the onion and garlic.
Chop the colored peppers and parsley.
In a pan put the oil and the onion and garlic. Let it brown. Add the meat, the dehydrated green smell, the hot paprika, salt to taste, the black pepper and let it cook for an hour.
Add the tomato sauce sachet. The peppers and cook for a few minutes. Add the cooked cassava and cut into large pieces. Allow a few more minutes to cook. Turn off the heat and it's ready to serve.
Did you like this recipe?