View in original language
- Meat | 1 kg
- Pepperoni | 1 unit(s)
- Tomatoes | 1 unit(s)
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato Extract | 4 coffee spoon
- Vegetables | 4 to taste
- I put the meat with a thread of oil and let the raw color come out, I added the extract and the vegetables and let it cook.
- When the water starts to release, I added 500ml of water to cover the meat and put it under pressure together with the cabbage.
- I took the pressure off and added the vegetables, let it cook and it's ready to make the mush.
- To make the mush: I only used 1 glass of water 500ml and flour until it thickens.
Tip: For those who don't know how to make it, take 500 ml of water, add 4 to 5 tablespoons of flour until it dissolves and put it in the broth and stir until it thickens.
Did you like this recipe?