Meat risotto with brie and pepper
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Arborio rice | 1 cup
- Shredded Beef | 1.5 cup
- Brie cheese cut into cubes | 100 g
- Dry white wine | 3/4 cup
- Hot Homemade Vegetable Broth | 1.2 l
- Chopped Onion | 3/4 cup
- Unsalted butter | 2 tablespoon
- Chopped Garlic | 1 dessert spoon
- Chopped Chili Pepper | 1 coffee spoon
- Salt | to taste
- Chopped green onion | to taste
- In a pan, heat the butter and brown the onion, add the garlic and pepper and sauté.
- Add the arborio rice and stir well to seal the grains. Add the wine and mix until it evaporates completely.
- Then add the shredded meat, a ladle of the bottom of the vegetables, a little salt and keep stirring.
- Continue the process of gradually adding the bottom and stirring constantly until the rice is cooked.
- Adjust the salt, turn off the heat and finish with the brie pieces and the chives. Mix well and serve immediately.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
roast beef risotto