View in original language
- 250 g of finely chopped soft coxão 3 cloves of chopped garlic or seasoning to taste 1 pinch of salt or to taste 1 pinch of ground black pepper 3 tablespoons of oil or olive oil 1/2 onion, chopped or to taste 1/2 pepper chopped green pepper or to taste 1 beef broth tablet 1 heaping tablespoon of tomato sauce 1/2 chopped red pepper or to taste Minced green chives a Minced fresh pepper to taste 2 cups of hot water 1/2 cup of flour fine cassava250 g
- Finely chop.
- Season with garlic, salt and pepper or ready-made seasoning.
- fry the meat until golden brown
- Add the finely chopped onion, and pepper and let it wither. Add a spoon of tomato sauce. Add the green smell.
- Add the water and the beef bouillon cube, dissolve well. Let it boil for 10 minutes, lower the heat and gradually add the manioc flour, stirring constantly to avoid lumps, until it thickens, stir with a wooden spoon.
- Serve it hot