Meat in wood sauce
View in original language
- Filet Mignon Steaks | 6 pint
- Butter | 4 tablespoon
- medium chopped onion | 1 unit(s)
- Beef broth tablets | 2 unit(s)
- Dry red wine | 1 cup
- Corn starch | 1 tablespoon
- 1-Fry the steaks in 2 tablespoons of butter and set aside.
2-Then sauté the onion, champignon and meat tablets in butter.
3-Add the wine and let it boil for about 10 minutes.
4-Next, dilute the cornstarch in 1/4 cup of water and add it to the sauce to thicken.
5-Add the steaks, leave for 5 minutes and turn off the heat.
6- Serve immediately.
Did you like this recipe?