View in original language
- Duckling meat (cut into small strips) | 1 kg
- Onion (cut into strips) | 1 unit(s)
- Season | 2 unit(s)
- Garlic and salt | 1 tablespoon
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Chives (cut into slices) | 1 unit(s)
- Wash and cut the duck meat
- In a plastic bowl, add the meat, salt, garlic and seasoning and set aside for 10 minutes to get flavor.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan until it is hot.
- Add the meat baits and the chopped onion on top until the meat is fried and the onion is golden, turn off and you can serve
Did you like this recipe?