In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Sun-dried meat/charque/dried meat cut into cubes, desalted and cooked1/2 kg
- Chopped large onion1 unit(s)
- Head of crushed garlic1 unit(s)
- Rice2 cup
- Hot water4 cup
- Salt1 tablespoon
- Bay leaves to taste
- Chopped Pepper to taste
- Green smell to taste
- Oil or olive oil2 tablespoon
- Soak the meat in clean water overnight to desalt. Discard the water, cut into cubes and cook in pressure water for 15 min.
- In a large pan, brown the meat for a few minutes in the oil and set aside. Saute garlic and onion in the same pan and add salt and pepper. Stir well and add rice, meat and stir-fry for 2 min.
- Add hot water and bay leaves, cook with lid ajar until dry. Finish with green smell.
- Delicious homemade food that I'm sure will please your family!