Lizard with catupiry
View in original language
- Lizard | 2 kg
- Oregano | 1 dessert spoon
- Bay leaves | 2 unit(s)
- Crushed Garlic Clove | 4 unit(s)
- White Vinegar | 50 ml
- Cumin powder | 1 coffee spoon
- Sweet paprika | 1 dessert spoon
- Catupiry in tube | 400 g
- Salt | to taste
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Clean the lizard. If the piece is whole, cut it in half.
Mix the ingredients except the oil and bay leaves. Drill holes and season.
- In the pressure cooker, heat the oil, brown the lizard, add water and bay leaf and cook for 60 minutes. Once cooked, remove from pan and let cool.
- Cut into slices, arrange on a platter and intersperse slice with catupiry.
Place in the oven to brown until golden. Remove from the oven and decorate to your liking.
Did you like this recipe?