In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Lasagna pasta500 g
- Ground meat (shoulder, duckling, chuck)500 g
- Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic2 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce2 unit(s)
- Cottage cheese4 tablespoon
- Sliced Mozzarella Cheese200 g
- Sliced Ham200 g
- Green smell to taste
- Grated Parmesan Cheese to taste
- Salt to taste
- Chop the garlic and onion and fry them in a pan until golden
- Then add the ground meat and let it fry in a way that practically all the water dries up.
- Add the tomato sauces and a little water and bring to a boil. Then add the chopped green smell. If there is acidity, add a pinch of sugar and a pinch of salt. Don't let the sauce get too thick.
- Assembly of the lasagna will be layered in a mold. Suggested sequence: a ladle of sauce, slices of ham, slices of mozzarella cheese, a spoonful of cream cheese and lasagna noodles. Repeat this sequence until you fill the entire shape and add grated parmesan cheese
- Place the mold in a preheated oven and leave for at least 35 minutes depending on the power of your oven.