View in original language
- ground beef | 1 kg
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Chopped green smell to taste | 1 unit(s)
- Mint to taste | 1 unit(s)
- Sicilian lemon juice | 1 unit(s)
- Worcestershire sauce | 5 tablespoon
- Breadcrumbs | 2 tablespoon
- Syrian Pepper | 2 tablespoon
- Salt | 4 teaspoon
- In a bowl, mix the ground chuck steak, olive oil, parsley, mint, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Syrian pepper, salt and breadcrumbs.
Mix everything very well.
Take some of the dough and mold the kafta onto skewers.
Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
Then, support the toothpicks in a shape and take it to the preheated oven (180°C) for about 40 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?