View in original language
- chicken breast100 g
- Minced sautéed cabbage40 g
- boiled carrots40 g
- cherry tomato3 unit(s)
- eggplant40 g
- baked beans ( shell1/2 unit(s)
- crushed garlic3 unit(s)
- salt to taste
- In a pan, place the garlic and olive oil and the chicken, sauté and add salt, let it cook on low heat, if necessary, add water until the chicken is cooked.
- In a pan, put the garlic and oil and sauté it, add the eggplant and salt and let it cook on low heat.
- saute the cabbage with garlic and oil and salt and set aside. wash the tomatoes and cut them in half. Cook the carrots with water and salt
- Assemble your plate as pictured