Hambaagu - Japanese Burger
View in original language
- Ground beef | 200 g
- Salt | 3 g
- Sugar | 3 g
- Water | 50 ml
- Garlic | 2 unit(s)
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Culinary Sake | 2 tablespoon
- Shoyu | 2 tablespoon
- Mix everything and let it rest for 10 minutes to absorb the water and the hamburger will be juicy as the sugar helps to retain the liquid.
- Make two oval shaped hamburgers and find the middle.
- Fry with a very hot skillet and a little oil for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- While the hamburgers are still in the skillet, add the butter, garlic, soy sauce and sake and wait for it to reduce a little, then water the meat.
- Serve with Japanese rice and fried egg with soft yolk if you prefer.
A different way to eat hamburger isn't it?
Did you like this recipe?