ham with potatoes
View in original language
- Whole ham | 1 kg
- medium potatoes | 4 unit(s)
- Garlic | to taste
- Chimichuri | to taste
- Pepperoni Pepper | to taste
- Lemon | 1 unit(s)
- Season the ham with all the seasonings and the lemon. Leave in the fridge for at least 10 hours.
- In the pressure cooker, sear all sides of the ham. Cover with water and let it cook for 40 minutes.
- Once cooked, pass the ham to the airfryer, add the roast potatoes for 10 minutes.
- With the broth from the ham cooking, pass through a sieve, add a spoon of cornstarch and let it boil.
- Serve with white rice and salad
Did you like this recipe?