Ground beef meatballs
View in original language
- Ground beef | 500 g
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Seasonings | to taste
- Wheat flour | 3 tablespoon
- In a container place the thawed ground beef and add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Put a thread of oil in your hands and spread it, with the help of a spoon measure the amount of meat you want and make the meat balls. Repeat the process until all the meat is used up.
- Take it to the oven or air fryer to bake for approximately 25 minutes at 180° degrees.
- Then make the sauce to your liking and put the meatballs and let it cook for approximately 15 minutes and it's ready.
Did you like this recipe?