Ground beef croquette
View in original language
- Ground beef250 g
- Boiled and mashed potatoes6 unit(s)
- Gem1 unit(s)
- Bread flour2 tablespoon
- grated cheese2 tablespoon
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Minced garlic2 unit(s)
- Seasoning (I used green smell and got husband) to taste
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients very well;
- Make the croquettes (balls or rolls);
- Dip in beaten egg yolk and breadcrumbs
- After, fry the way you prefer (I did it in the Airfryer - preheated to 180°c and left it for approximately 30min).
- Note: if you use oil to fry, place the croquettes only when the oil is very hot (this prevents them from breaking) and let them brown.