Fried beef without oil
View in original language
- Rump brains (can be other meat of your choice)500 kg
- Seasonings of your choice to taste
- Salt to taste
- Crushed Garlic Clove1 unit(s)
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Season the meat with garlic, salt and other seasonings of your choice.
- Cut the onion into rings
- Let the skillet heat up and add the meat.
- Then the onions.
- Leave the heat on low, because it is the water that the onion releases that will make the meat fry, since we are not using oil.
- Leave it on the fire until the meat is to the point of your preference.
- It is excellent accompanied by a stir-fry or simple rice and beans.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Zero lactose pudding (NO OVEN)
Nest Cover Orange Cake