Fillet in mustard sauce with roasted sweet potato with garlic and rosemary
View in original language
- Beef sirloin2 unit(s)
- Butter50 g
- Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic (clove)2 unit(s)
- Rosemary1 unit(s)
- White wine1/2 cup
- Dijon mustard2 tablespoon
- Sour cream200 ml
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sweet Potato2 unit(s)
- Olive oil60 ml
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and sauté the garlic and onion, add the rosemary and wait until it starts to take color.
- Add the wine and cook until almost dry.
- Enter the mustard. Stir and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and cook for another 10 minutes on low heat to thicken.
- Grill the fillets in a very hot, heavy-bottomed skillet.
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise, place in a pan with olive oil and season with salt, first of the meeting and rosemary, also put some garlic cloves (you can put them with the skin), take it to the oven preheated to 200 degrees until golden.