Filled roasted kibe
View in original language
- Wheat for kibbeh50 g
- Water70 ml
- Ground beef or soy150 g
- Crushed onion1/2 unit(s)
- Lemon juice1/2 unit(s)
- Seasoning (salt, black pepper, black pepper, coriander and mint) to taste
- Butter1 dessert spoon
- Cheese to taste
- Cream cheese to taste
- Soak the kibbeh wheat for 15 minutes in hot water
- In a large bowl, add the wheat and the other ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients, preferably with your hands, until a homogeneous mass is formed.
- Grease the refractory with butter and place half the dough in it.
- Put the filling of your choice.
- Put the other half of the dough, kneading well
- Place in the oven and remove when golden.