Filet By Mustard Sauce
View in original language
- Filet Mignon cut into scallops seasoned with salt and pepper | 600 g
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- grated onion | 1 tablespoon
- Dijon Mustard | 2 tablespoon
- Fresh cream | 1 cup
- Salt, pepper and parsley | to taste
- Grill the fillets with half the butter and set aside.
- Fry the onion in butter, add the mustard and sour cream.
- Adjust the salt and add black pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the fillets and finish with parsley.
Did you like this recipe?