Easy pot roast
View in original language
- Beef or meat of your choice1 kg
- Garlic7 unit(s)
- Small onion1 unit(s)
- Small tomato1 unit(s)
- Potato3 unit(s)
- Carrot1 unit(s)
- Oil5 tablespoon
- Colorau1 tablespoon
- Cumin2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Start by chopping all the meat into cubes.
- Then put the pressure cooker on the fire with a little oil as soon as the oil is hot add the chopped onion, garlic, tomato and sauté.
- Then put the meat in the pressure cooker and brown all sides then add salt, paprika, cumin and water until it covers the meat and put it on the fire with pressure and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- After these 15 minutes, turn off the heat and wait for the pressure to come out, then open the pan to put the carrots and peeled potatoes.
- Then cover the pan and take it to the fire for another 10 or 15 minutes under pressure. After this time our meat will be ready.