Easy ground beef roulade with cheese and ham filling
View in original language
- Ground beef | 500 g
- Onion Cream Powder | 01 unit(s)
- Seasonings | to taste
- Ham slices | to taste
- Slices of cheese or mozzarella | to taste
- Baking paper or plastic wrap | 01 unit(s)
- Season the ground beef with the onion cream and seasonings of your choice!
- Place the seasoned ground beef on a sheet of parchment paper or film and roll out the dough with the help of a rolling pin to a thickness of 1cm +or-!
- Line the meat with slices of ham and cheese (or mozzarella)
- Wrap the meat with the help of parchment paper or film in the form of a rocambole!
- Preheat the oven for 10 min and take the roulade over medium/high heat for +or- 30min!
Did you like this recipe?